Sunday, December 8, 2013

...It Is To Come

While I have already mentioned a benefit of working in a school (see post on 9/10/13), one of the hazards of the teaching profession is time disappearing in a haze of correcting papers and submitting grades.  This is especially true as a holiday vacation looms on the horizon.  So blogging about Hamlet will have to take a bit of a break.

As a preview though, one of the next items on my "to-do" list is a Canadian TV series entitled Slings & Arrows.  I discovered it in the playbill for the Stratford production that I reviewed previously.  (See post on 11/17/13.)  A little bit of research and an Internet purchase later, I have Season 1 ready to go.  Now if I can just find enough free time to give it a proper viewing...


No comments:

Post a Comment